Conditions of Let
For all bookings a deposit of a quarter of the rental is payable as a deposit on
reservation, with the balance being payable two weeks prior to arrival. For bookings made
online, details of the required deposit payment will be sent to your registered e-mail address
and should be paid by cheque. In the event that a deposit payment is not received by the lessor
within 7 days or by agreement, the booking will be cancelled and the cottage will be made available for other
- The cottage will be used for residential purposes only.
- The cottage will be left clean and tidy on departure, and I will be responsible for
paying any damage or breakage.
- Dogs and other pets wil be kept under control at all times, and will not be allowed to chase or upset stock, nor to damage the property
in any way.
- The landlord bears no responsibility for: i) accident or injury to persons using the cottage, nor to their property; ii) illness or injury arising
from any cause whatsoever;
- If the booking is cancelled, the landlord will try to re-let the cottage on the same terms but should no tenant be found, the deposit or rent payment
will be retained in whole or part to cover any loss as a result of the cancellation.